Dates: 5 october, 19 october, 9 november and 23 november 2023
Timing: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Location: Media Arena - Zone1 Research Park 30, 1731 Asse
BAM Members: € 2000 excl. VAT
BAM Non-Members / Friend of BAM: € 2500 excl. VAT
Special offer: Book your ticket before September 24, 2023 and receive a free BAM Marketing Congress ticket (with a value of € 625)
- This ticket is valid only in the name of the training participant and cannot be changed from name.
- The ticket will be sent only after payment of the invoice.
# 4 days
BAM is on a mission: turning marketing into a meaningful practice that leads to customer-centric and sustainable innovation and transformation of companies and organizations.
With the Meaningful Marketing Laboratory BAM, supported by more than 10 Marketing Professionals, offers a training program for marketers who want to make a difference.
Business models are changing, brand and value propositions need to be innovated, data and marketing technology are opening new opportunities, investments in sustainability needs to be valued by customers, etc…. The world is changing at the speed of light and so is Marketing.
Don’t stay at the side line. Turn your Marketing capabilities into meaningful capabilities by subscribing to this unique training program and become a BAM certified Meaningful Marketer.
- How to become and stay customer-centric and innovative in a marketing context that is increasingly technology-driven
- How to integrate sustainability in your marketing plan
- How to develop and implement ethical, diverse and inclusive marketing activities to gain and keep the customer’s trust
- How to develop marketing activities in a multi-stakeholder networked business environment.
Intro by Alain Mayné, Hoet&Hoet