Do you still have questions around the complex legal part behind all your marketing campaigns? Therefore we have gathered all important information in one Legal afternoon programme during the Marketing Days on Thursday 6th of June.
12h30- 14h20: Legal Interactive Lunch
- Speaker: Gerrit Vandendriessche, partner at ALTIUS
- Title: Overview of latest regulatory and jurisprudential developments in relation to data/digital/advertising.
- During lunch, Gerrit Vandendriessche will give an overview of recent case law and new laws that are relevant for digital / data / advertising. This will obviously include GDPR (Facebook/Google legal cases), but will also touch upon case law based on competition laws and unfair trade practices. The speaker will further guide you through the main new regulatory developments (B2B unfair trade practices, digital content, geoblocking, etc.).
14h30 - 15h00: Legal Workshop 1
- Speaker David Stevens, president of the Belgian Data Protection Supervisory Authority
- Title: La nouvelle commission vie privée est arrivée !
- The members of the new Belgian data protection authority have finally been elected. Mr David Stevens, the newly appointed president of the authority, will expose his view on the strategy and priorities of the authority.
15h00 - 16h00: GDPR Workhops
- My life as DPO, speaker/moderator Marc Cox (NL), DPO at Mediahuis group: What are the main challenges of a DPO? How to reconcile business needs and GDPR compliance?
- Data breach, speaker/moderator Dominique Pissoort (FR), DPO and legal advisor at Bisnode Belgium: Pitfalls and difficulties in detecting and notifying a data breach.
- Data subject rights, speaker/moderator Jan Decorte (NL): How to cope with excessive/inaccurate/erroneous data subject access requests? What are the exceptions to data subjects’ rights?
So register for this legal afternoon during the Marketing Days on 6 June, a unique concept mixing content, people, expert hubs and award cases.
BAM member: € 99 excl. VAT
BAM non-member: € 199 excl. VAT