Data van de sessie: 11 mei 2021
Uur: 09u30 - 13u00
Locatie: Virtual Classroom
BAM Leden: € 245 excl. BTW
BAM Niet-leden: € 350 excl. BTW
# 1 session
Developing a brand communication tool often costs a lot of effort & need we say a lot of money, especially when buying media space.
There’s a lot at stake: sales, brand image & maybe even your career and yet it’s incredibly difficult to predict success!
- How can you be sure that amongst all the other communications, all the stimuli we’re faced with as human beings that yours will grab attention? (nope it’s not just about buying media space - decision science proves this)
- How can you be sure your communication will be a lot more influential than your competitor’s?
- How can you be sure the content of your communication has the highest influence on consumer preferences & choices?
Most marketing professional aren’t really sure and it’s not their fault, unfortunately they don’t know how the consumer’s brain processes preferences, choices, decisions.
This is where decision science comes in really handy: neuroscience, psychology and behavioural economics help us understand the brains processes which can drastically improve how relevant or influential your communication tools are.
- Why neuroscience, psychology and behavioral economics are marketing’s best allies. We’ll be sharing the theory and what it means for brands & communications.
- The 3 decision science principles that will automatically improve the impact of your brand communications and influence on your consumer’s purchase decisions.
- We’ll be showcasing how Global brands within a wide range of industries have applied these principles with great success.
- Finally we’ll help you analyse your last communication tool so that when you get back to the office you can instantly increase the success of your next communication.
What do you learn from this session :
- How a decision science model can instantly boost the efficiency of your communications.
- How the brain processes and evaluates your communications tools.
- Which criteria to convey in your communication to have the highest influence on consumer preferences, choices and decisions.
- Learn about the pitfalls to avoid when developing communication tools.
Would you like more information about the training courses or workshops? Or how to choose the right programme for you?
Pascale Cambie – Director BAM=LEARN
(02)234 54 03 - firstname.lastname@example.org